TrustServista can be easily integrated with any 3rd party software platform using its REST APIs.
Current API capabilities include:
- Meta-Data extraction: for any given URL, TrustServista will extract its readable content, title, publish date, sentiment, TrustLevel, Patient Zero and summary.
- Patient Zero: determine the origin of information for a given URL
- TrustLevel: compute the trustworthiness score for a given URL
- Sumary: automatically generate a summary from a given URL
- Entities: extract named entities (people, places, organizations,…) from a given URL
- Sentiment: generate the sentiment (positive, neutral, negative) for a given URL
- Text: extract the readable content (title, article body) for a given URL
Upcoming API capabilities
- Relationships: generate the relationships (links, references, similarity) for a given URL
- Similarity: compute the similarity between the readable content of two URLs
- Multi-language Support
- Search our entire database